LEAD is a four-month long leadership training program designed for residents or employees of Eaton County who are interested in developing or strengthening their leadership skills. The program includes a series of half-day Modules, on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month from January—April 2023.
Each session will commence at 7:45 a.m. and conclude by 11:30 a.m. A continental breakfast will be available, and sessions will end before lunch except for the final session which will be extended to include a celebration lunch. In case of a cancellation, we would like you to hold May 4 for a potential makeup.
For description for module and instructor bio select links:
- Building Blocks of Teamwork (January 5, 2023)
- Leadership Spirit and Style (January 19, 2023)
- Leadership Solutions and Innovation (February 2, 2023)
- Leading with Impact: The Power of Generosity (February 16, 2023)
- Communicate to Connect (March 2, 2023)
- Money Matters for Leaders and Board Basics (March 16, 2023)
- Character and Culture in the Workplace (April 6, 2023)
- Developing Strengths—Yours and Others (April 20, 2023)
To learn more about LEAD, please see the following:
Registration for the LEAD program is just $225. For information about scholarships or if you have additional questions, please contact LEAD Chair Adrian Bass at 517-543-5525 (home); 517-281-6704 (cell); or at firstname.lastname@example.org.