The program is made up of an evening kick-off activity and dinner followed by a series of half-day modules. Each session will commence at 7:45 a.m. and conclude by 12:00 noon.
The LEAD program modules are:
- Kick-Off Activity and Supper (September, 18, 2019, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM)
- Leadership Spirit and Style (September 19, 2019)
- Communicating and Connecting (October 17, 2019)
- Money Matters for Leaders & Board Basics (November 21, 2019)
- Building Blocks of Teamwork (January 16, 2020)
- Leadership Solutions and Innovation (February 20, 2020)
- Surprising Evidence About Generosity and Leadership (March 19, 2020)
- Character and Culture in the Workplace (April 16, 2020)
- Developing Strengths–Yours and Others (May 21, 2020)
To learn more about LEAD, please see the following:
Registration for the LEAD program is just $225. For information about scholarships or if you have additional questions, please contact Leadership Pillar Chair Adrian Bass at 517-543-5525 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.